Your solution for digital transformation
About the award
The DT4regions award gives visibility to the best solutions such as initiatives and technological applications) based on Artificial Intelligence and Big Data currently in use by public administrations in Europe. Government in Europe are doing efforts to integrate AI and big data solutions into their operation and for improving services to citizens. From an analysis performed by AI Watch* it emerged that the AI is particularly used to support redesigning governance processes and policy-making mechanisms, as well as to improve public service delivery and engagement with citizens.
We are looking for your digital transformation solution!
The DT4regions awards aims to encourage a bottom-up sharing of best practices, solutions, applications and initiatives adopted by national and regional governments or by public authorities at all levels so to increase mutual learning. Awarding the most successful cases of AI and big data implementation will serve to help scaling these solutions to further Member States.
The DT4regions award is open to all civil servants, representatives of public administrations and members of European regional and national authorities that are aware of an initiative, application or successful solution based on artificial intelligence and big data adopted by public administrations in Europe.
By nominating an initiative, application or solution you can:
- Contribute to exchange knowledge among public administrations in Europe
- Give visibility to your institution’s initiative and contribute to scale it to other countries
- Boost digital transformation in Europe through knowledge sharing
- Be part of a community of peers exchanging best practices
- If award as winner, use the graphic label to give credibility and recognition to your initiative
To discover how to participate check our short guide for applicants and preview the submission form. Or just click on the “Apply here” button below.
We are looking for initiatives, solutions and applications falling in four main categories:
- Supporting policy making
- Improving public service delivery
- Enhancing internal management
Within each category, the topics addressed could belong to one or more of the following thematic areas:
- Agriculture, fisheries, forestry and food
- Economy and finance
- Education, culture and sport
- Government and public sector
- International issues
- Justice, legal system and public safety
- Population and society
- Regions and cities
- Science and technology
Deadline for candidatures
The award will be open from 1st July 2022, candidatures can be submitted till the 31st October 2022 at 23pm CET.
Guide for applicants
Download here the Guide for Applicants to get all details on the awards and the modalities of participation.